Posted by Aswathy Mohan on
Beurer ECG and pulse oximeter
Perfect self-monitoring for heart rate and pulse rate
Beurer's high-quality ECG devices and pulse oximeters guarantee reliable monitoring of your values. The calculated blood glucose values can be clearly documented and evaluated in the "beurer HealthManager" app or PC software.
It is important to check your blood pressure regularly in order to recognize high blood pressure early on or to monitor your blood pressure. Beurer upper arm and wrist blood pressure monitors guarantee safety and reliability.
The pulse oximeter is your companion for regular measurement of your arterial oxygen saturation and heart rate. It can be used for sports at high altitudes. The measured values can be conveniently transferred to the PC via the USB cable.
- Measurement of arterial oxygen saturation (SpO2) and heart rate (pulse)
- The lithium-ion battery can be charged by USB
- USB cable for transferring measured values to your PC
- Particularly suitable for persons with: Heart failure, Chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases, Bronchial asthma
- Also suitable for sports at high altitudes
- XL color display with 4 available views
- Adjustable display brightness
- Graphic pulse display
- Optional pulse tone
- Small and light - for use at home and on the move
- Alarm function - limit values can be set individually
- Recording of up to 24 hours
- PC software for a detailed display
- Automatic switch-off
- Battery status indicator
- Incl. strap, belt pouch, USB cable, USB charger and software
- Metal storage box
- Medical device
Perfect self-monitoring of oxygen saturation
A pulse oximeter enables straightforward and continuous heart rate and oxygen saturation monitoring. It is particularly well suited for people with heart failure, chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases, bronchial asthma, and sleep apnoea or for sports at high altitudes such as mountain climbing, skiing, or aviation sports.
» Buy now