XAVAX 111494 Grill Plate for Microwave, up to 900W, 29.5 x 15.1 x 5.8 cm, 2 pcs
More product information
- Time-saving grilling in the microwave
- Grill Plates for the Microwave with Aluminium Alloy and Silicone Handles
- The material used in the product, unlike conventional microwave crockery, itself becomes hot and therefore heats the food it contains. This means that the shape, colour and flavour of the food is preserved during cooking
- Calorie-saving cooking thanks to non-stick coating – perfect results even with only a little added oil or fat
- Time-saving grilling: crispy meat or sausages in around 5 minutes
- Also suitable for grilling vegetables, e.g. potatoes
- Grill plates can be placed on top of each other for a two-sided crispy result
- Flexible closure: both narrow strips of bacon and stacked sandwiches can be cooked perfectly
- Suitable for microwaves with up to 900 W of power
- Easy to clean – dishwasher-safe
What's in the Box
- 2 grill plates
|Material||Aluminium Alloy, Silicone|
|Temperature Range||-40°C to 250°C|
|Product Division||Kitchen & Household|
|Shade of colour||Black, Red|
|Suitable for Dishwashers||Yes|
|Suitable for Microwaves||Yes|
Note for Consumers
Do not use this product in a combination microwave, a conventional oven, on a hob or under a conventional grill.
Protect your hands with oven gloves when removing this product from the microwave. The danger of burns!
Ensure that the product is properly closed before placing it in the microwave.
Avoid using foods that are acidic or have a high salt content when using aluminium crockery in order to reduce the transfer of aluminium to your food to a minimum. Once the cooking process is complete, you can season the food as you wish without any concerns. Aluminium is difficult to use in microwave crockery due to its heat-conducting properties.
We Also Recommend
WACOM CTL-672-N One by Wacom Medium - EMEA-North