XAVAX 111376 "Power Pearls" Wash Ball
More product information
- Reduces detergent: saves money and protects the environment through fewer chemicals in rivers and lakes
- The plastic ball filled with around 80 ceramic wash pearls
- The vast microsurface of the pearls filters the water and allows for improved detergent distribution
- Detergent quantity can be reduced to 1/4 of the usual amount with no sacrifice to usual cleanliness
- Ideal for those who suffer from skin irritations or allergies caused by detergent residues, as the natural pearls emit no fragrances
- Textiles are protected, colours remain brighter for longer since the number of chemicals per wash is vastly reduced, resulting in possible wash temperatures from cold to 95 °
- The specially shaped wash ball with its internal balls moves atypically within the drum, thus supporting the mechanical wash in the washing machine, as it rubs against textiles and thus releases dirt from fibres, disperses the wash more efficiently, and unfolds laundry more effectively
- Due to the movement of the beads, the detergent is released and foamed more efficiently in the water - so more oxygen is introduced into the wash water
- Can be used with all liquid or powder detergents
- Used correctly, the wash ball can be used up to 1000 times, or for around 2 years, before the mineral balls become depleted
What's in the Box
- 1 "Power Pearls" wash ball
- 1 user manual
|Temperature Resistance up to||95 C°|
|Product Division||Kitchen & Household|
|Shade of colour||Green|
Note for Consumers
At least one-quarter of the amount of detergent must be added. Otherwise, the missing bleach in the wash water will cause textiles to take on a grey tint over time.
For heavy soiling and stains (collar stains, red wine, grass) in the wash, a normal wash with stain pre-treating is required.
The wash ball is not suitable, for example, to get the clothes of a car mechanic clean again. But very many detergents also fail to do this.
Do not overfill the machine or use two wash balls. Air dry wash balls after the wash cycle.
Do not use wash balls in the dryer.