XAVAX 111339 "Coffeeduck" Espresso Capsule for Nespresso Machines
More product information
- Reusable capsule for loose espresso coffee, can also be used as replacement for Nespresso capsules
- Allows you to enjoy your coffee varieties for good value and in an environmentally friendly way
- Suitable for Nespresso and identically constructed devices that were built since September 2010
What's in the Box
- 3 "Coffeeduck" espresso capsules
- Operating instructions
|Special Feature||Food safe|
|Product Division||Kitchen & Household|
|Set Contents in Pieces||3|
Note for Consumers
The "Coffeeduck" espresso capsule is not suitable for the following Nespresso Krups devices with a one-pin notch: F897, F896, F893 (machines made before 2003) and not for machines with automatic capsule feed and only for machines which have been manufactured since October 2010.
This series can be recognized by:
1. A ribbed capsule feed cylinder
2. The original capsules are dented at the side (bottom) after having been used in the machine.
An optimal result is achieved if you use coffee which has been roasted for espresso preparation (standard filter coffee is not suitable).
The coffee should be ground very finely, grain size: 0.2 mm. Press the coffee flour firmly into the capsule afterwards.
It would be optimal if one cup of espresso passed through in approximately 20 to 25 seconds. That way, you will get a nice crema.
We Also Recommend
Tecnaura 709905 FunChase 360° SmartPhone Object Tracking Holder