XAVAX 111165 "Milk Booster" Stainless Steel Milk Frother
Shipping calculated at checkout.
More product information
- An easy way to create milk foam for your cappuccino or latte macchiato within one minute
- Jug with a lid and a handle (polished stainless steel) as well as with a plastic frother
- Milk can directly be heated in the jug
- For all types of stoves (apart from induction cookers)
- To get a perfect milk froth, pour in 200 ml milk and reciprocate the frother
- Capacity (foam) of the jug: up to 400 ml, sufficient for about 3 cups
What's in the Box
- 1 stainless steel jug
- 1 milk frother
- Operating instructions
|Product Division||Kitchen & Household|
|Shade of colour||Silver|
Note for Consumers
Maximally pour 200 ml milk in the jug. If you fill in more milk, it will spill when foamed up.
Milk with a fat content of 3.5 % should directly be heated in the stainless steel jug (to about 60°C) and frothed up afterwards.
Milk with a fat content of 1.5 % should be frothed up when it is cold.