Xavax 110226 Power Pearls Wash Ball
More product information
- for reducing detergent: saves money and protects the environment through less chemicals in rivers and bodies of water
- Plastic ball is filled with 120 g ceramic washing pearls
- the huge micro-surface of the beads filters the water and ensures a better distribution of the detergent
- the amount of detergent can be reduced to 1/4 of the usual amount without sacrificing cleanliness
- ideal for people who suffer from skin irritations or allergies due to detergent residues, as the natural pearls do not give off any fragrances
- Textiles are protected, colors shine longer because the amount of chemicals per wash is greatly reduced, washing temperatures from cold to 95° are possible
- the specially shaped washing ball with the balls inside moves atypically in the drum and thus supports the mechanical washing process in the washing machine, it rubs against the textiles and thus loosens the dirt from the fibers, loosens the laundry, the laundry items unfold better
- Due to the movement of the beads, the detergent is better dissolved and foamed in the water - this brings more oxygen into the washing water
- Can be used with all liquid or powder detergents
- If used properly, the washing ball can be used for about 2 years, after which the mineral balls are exhausted
scope of delivery
- 1 washing ball "Power Pearls"
- 1 instruction manual
|product area||kitchen and household|
|Temperature resistance up to||90°C|
At least a quarter of the amount of washing powder must be added. Otherwise there will be no bleach in the washing water and the textiles will take on a gray haze over time.
In the case of heavy soiling and stains (collar stains, red wine, grass) in the laundry, a normal wash with prior stain remover treatment is required.
The washing ball is not suitable for getting a car mechanic's clothes clean again, for example. A lot of detergents fail because of this.
Do not overfill the machine or use two wash balls. Air dry laundry balls after washing.
Never use laundry balls in the dryer.