WACOM DTK1660K0B Wacom Cintiq 16
More Information on Product
Wacom Cintiq is a creative pen display that helps you bring your ideas to life on screen. Vibrant color, HD clarity and ergonomic design combined with the super-responsive Pro Pen 2 to take your work to the next level.
Premium pen technology
- Exceptional creative pen technology with 8,192 levels of pressure sensitivity and tilt-recognition.
- EMR (Electro-Magnetic Resonance) tech draws power from your Wacom Cintiq, meaning you never need to charge the pen.
- Designed for comfort, with rubber grip and accessible side buttons.
- Use the pen’s programmable side buttons to make shortcuts to your favorite software.
- The anti-glare film cuts out distracting reflections.
- See your cursor appear exactly where you would expect with reduced parallax.
- Durable, scratch-resistant materials perfect for daily use.
- The hand rests to help cut down on fatigue when drawing.
- Integrated foldable legs let you adjust the position so you can work in comfort.
- Full HD display lets you see your work in crystal clear detail.
Wacom Pro Pen 2 - Natural and precise
Virtually no lag
Natural tilt recognition
No batteries or recharging
Wacom Cintiq 16 Pen display
Wacom Pro Pen 2
Detachable Pen holder with 3 replacement nibs (standard) and nib removal tool
3-in-1 cable (1.8m)
AC adaptor (12V, 3A, 36W)
Power cable (1.8m)
Quick Start Guide
Warranty card (Japan, AP, China only)
|Display Size / Resolution||39.6 cm (15.6 in) / Full HD 1920 x 1080|
|Active Area||344 x 194 mm (13.6 x 7.6 in)|
|Size||422 x 285 x 24.5 mm (16.6 x 11.2 x 1 in)|
|Weight||1.9 kg without optional stand|
|Colour Performance||72% NTSC (CIE1931) typical / 96% sRGB (CIE 1931) typical|
|Viewing Angle||176/176 (typ)|
|Contrast Ratio||1000:1 (typ)|
|Response Rate||22 ms|
|Power Consumption||Power ON mode (MAX): 27 W
Power sleep mode: 0.5 W or less (non-connection USB cable) Power OFF mode: 0.5 W or lower
|Aspect Ratio / Brightness||16:9 / 210 cd/m2 (typ)|
|Color Temperature / Custom Color||9300K, 6500K, 5000K, Custom RGB|
|Connectivity||3-in-1 cable (with HDMI 1.4, USB 2.0 and AC adapter)|
|Pen||Battery-free Pro Pen 2 with 2 customizable side switches and 8,192 pressure levels in both pen tip and eraser (patented electromagnetic resonance technology)|
|Pen Tilt Recognition / Range||±60 levels / 60 degrees|
|ExpressKey™ Remote (optional)||17 customizable, application-specific ExpressKeys, Touch Ring, Rocker Ring/Home Button, Precision Mode, Display Toggle, Radial Menu, and dedicated pan, scroll, zoom, brush size|
|Stand||Integrated foldable legs for 19° angle; optional Adjustable Stand for 19°–68° angle|
|Security||Kensington® Lock Slot (lock purchased separately)|
|Productivity Boosters||Time-saving on-screen settings; ExpressKeys™, Touch Ring on optional ExpressKey™ Remote|
|Ergonomics||Right or left-handed use; integrated foldable legs; optional Adjustable Stand available; Wacom Pro Pen 2 with comfortable, ergonomic grip|
|Compatibility / System Requirements||Windows® 7 or later (latest service pack/build), Mac OS® X 10.12 or later (latest update); Internet access for driver download|
|What’s Included||Wacom Cintiq 16 pen display, Wacom Pro Pen 2, detachable pen holder with 3 replacement nibs (standard) and nib removal tool, 3-in-1 cable (1.8 m), AC adapter (12 V, 3 A, 36 W), power cable (1.8 m), Quick Start Guide, warranty card (Japan, Asia Pacific, China only), regulation sheet|
|Additional Accessories||ExpressKey™ Remote, Adjustable Stand, Wacom Soft Case L, Wireless Bluetooth® Keyboard, Wacom Pro Pen 2, Wacom Pro Pen 3D, Wacom Pro Pen Slim, replacement nibs, prior generation pens (Pro, Classic, Art, Airbrush, Grip)|