WACOM CDS-610S Bamboo Slate, Small
More Information on Product
- Start with a pen in your hand and a clean sheet of paper. Capture your thoughts and ideas. Then turn them into digital, shareable files while you write. When you're ready to turn the page, just touch a button and bamboo slate saves your ideas
- Use the free, next generation Wacom Inkspace app to convert your handwritten notes to text, edit your digitized notes and export them into JPG, PNG, PDF, SVG, or WILL files
- With an optional upgrade to the all-new Ink space Plus, you can convert handwriting to rich text. (Free 3 month Ink space Plus trial included with purchase)
- System requirements: Bluetooth enabled iOS or Android smartphone or tablet with Wacom Ink space app/Internet connection/Maximum notepad thickness: About 80 pages (less than 8 millimeter)
- And for a short time, we’re offering limited edition Bamboo Slate large in red and blue. The pixel pattern is inspired by Minecraft and designed with the high energy, gig economy go getter in mind
Bamboo Slate lets you work the way you work best, easily transforming your handwritten notes and drawings into digital, sharable files. You can collaborate, refine and get your ideas moving.
There’s something magical about using a real pen and real paper to capture your ideas. But when you need to collaborate with a larger team—or just want a workspace to refine and organize your good thinking—handwritten notes can feel limiting.
Bamboo Slate bridges the divide between analog and digital. You can go ahead, write or draw on your favorite paper. Just press Bamboo Slate’s single button before you turn each page to save a digital copy of your work to your devices and the cloud (using our cloud-based app).
- Bluetooth Smart Ready device. Check the website for list of tested devices
- iPad mini 1 or later
- iPad 3 or later
- iPad Air or later
- iPad Pro 13.3
- iPhone 6 or later
- Android devices (Android 4.3 or later)
- Fujitsu Arrows Tab (QH77)
- Nexus 5 und 7
- Nokia Lumia
- Samsung Galaxy S4, S5
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
connection, maximum notepad thickness about 80 pages (<8 mm)
and tablet not included)
Ideas are precious. Store them safely.
Save your work to the cloud by pressing the single button before turning each page – up to 100 pages at a time. When you’re ready to reconnect, transfer them to your iOS or Android device by touching the same single button.
Retyping is old school. Take digital notes
Our Wacom Inkspace app lets you capture your ideas with pen and paper and then export in the digital format of your choice. Transform your handwritten notes into text and share with colleagues.
Notes get lost. Find them quicker
Never again waste time searching for an important note. The Wacom Inkspace app makes it really easy to quickly search and locate a note, idea, or address – even amongst thousands of pages.
Dreams Evolve. Let them
From paper to anywhere. Simply transfer your notes from the Smartpad to the app on your phone or tablet and convert files directly to PNG, JPG, PDF, SVG and WILL for further editing in your favorite app or software.
Your smartpad is a full solution with the app and service from Inkspace
Simply press the button to transfer your notes or sketches to the digital world – via Bluetooth to your smartphone or tablet.You just need to install the Wacom Inkspace app on your device, and the app and the connected cloud services will help you manage, shape, convert and share your ideas.
|Bamboo Slate, small||Bamboo Slate, large||Bamboo Slate Colors, large||Bamboo Folio, small||Bamboo Folio, large|
|Paper format||Notepads up to A5 format, up to 8 mm (0.3 in) thickness||Notepads up to A4 format, up to 8 mm (0.3 in) thickness||Notepads up to A4 format, up to 8 mm (0.3 in) thickness||Notepads up to A5 format, up to 8 mm (0.3 in) thickness||Notepads up to A4 format, up to 8 mm (0.3 in) thickness|
|Smartpad size||9.8 x 7.3 x 0.3 in||13 x 10 x 0.27 in||13 x 10 x 0.27 in||10.1 x 7.87 x 0.74 in||13.3 x 10.5 x 0.74 in|
|Smartpad weight||264 g (9.3 oz)||472 g (16.6 oz)||472 g (16.6 oz)||460 g (16.2 oz)||810 g (28.6 oz)|
|Color||medium gray with orange accent||medium gray with orange accent||medium gray with red or blue back||dark gray with gray accent||dark gray with gray accent|
|Product differences||As easy and accessible as a notepad, yet small enough to tuck in a bag||As easy and accessible as a notepad, yet big enough for a full page of notes||Big enough for a full page of notes and colors to show off your style||Folio-style with a cover to protect your half-letter paper||Folio-style with a cover to protect a full page of notes|
We Also Recommend
WACOM CTL-672-N One by Wacom Medium - EMEA-North