BEURER BM19 Blood Pressure upper Arm Monitor Speking
The upper arm blood pressure monitor is used for noninvasive measurement and monitoring of adults‘ arterial
You can use it to measure your blood pressure quickly and
easily, storing the results and displaying the progression
The device also has an acoustic voice output.
Keep these instructions carefully for further use and also
let other users have access to them.
- 2 x 60 storage places for 2 Different Users
- Large, easy to read display
- 5 languages (German, English, French, Spanish, Russian)
- Date & time
- Notification of application errors
- Automatic pressure area code and air drain
- Indication to change the battery
- Language disengageable.
- Blood pressure monitor
- User manual.
- Measurement range 0up to 300 mm Hg
- Accuracy Pressure indicator + / – 3 mm Hg · Pulse display + / – 5 %
- Pulse frequency 40 up to 199 strokes/min
- Power supply 4 Mignon-Batteries (incl.)
- Length of wristbands 230 up to 330 mm
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 147 x 104 x 66 mm
- Model Upper arm
We Also Recommend
Tecnaura 709905 FunChase 360° SmartPhone Object Tracking Holder