HAMA 182699 ERGONOMIC MOUSE, EMW-500, BLACK
Neck, back, sitting position - that's what we have when working on the screen on our ergonomic radar. But what about our hands? An incorrect position strains tendons, muscles and blood circulation. Set up comfortably with our vertical ergonomic mouse!
- Vertical movement of the mouse prevents overuse and pain in the shoulder and wrist
- Dpi switch for changing the pointer speed
- High-resolution optical sensor ensures precise and flowing mouse pointer control
- Browser buttons support the forward / back function of the internet browser for easy navigation
- Rubberized surface ensures improved grip and comfort
- Stowable USB receiver can be transported in the mouse housing to save space
- Separate on / off switch enables energy-saving use of the mouse
RGONOMIC WIRELESS MOUSE
FOR RELAXED AND PAINLESS WORK ON PC AND NOTEBOOK
The German spends an average of seven to nine hours a day at work or in the home office. It is all the more important that the desk in the office, but also at home, is ergonomically designed to maintain and improve health. The mouse hand in particular is subjected to a lot of stress every day.
Our vertical, ergonomic wireless mouse supports you in the ergonomically correct posture of the hand and prevents overuse and pain in the shoulders and wrist.
- Natural wrist position and movement
- Muscle relief for constant blood flow
- Additional wrist strain due to sideways movements
- Twisting of the wrist and forearm
Our mouse "EMW-500" is not a simplified version of a normal mouse, but is equipped with everything that makes everyday office life easier and more relaxed with a mouse. Use the browser buttons to easily navigate through the Internet browser if you want to jump forward or back one page. Of course, even with mice, careful use of the energy resource is the order of the day, which is why the "EMW-500" has a separate on / off switch to protect the batteries and to be able to use them for as long as possible.
- Vertical design
- Two side buttons
- Ergonomic shape
WIRELESS MOUSE WITH ADJUSTABLE SENSITIVITY
With our wireless mouse, there is no USB receiver in the way: it is so tiny that you can leave it permanently plugged into the laptop. If you still want to transport it safely and space-saving, there is a place in the mouse housing. It takes about a minute for the receiver and transmitter to connect.
Depending on the work you are doing on the PC, you can set the dpi according to your needs, maximum 1800 dpi for high sensitivity and fast mouse movements or slower mouse movements with lower sensitivity with 1000 or 1400 dpi.
You can lounge around comfortably on the sofa in the home office - the range of eight meters of the 2.4 GHz mouse allows creative sitting positions.