XAVAX 111493 Microwave Pot with Cover, 1.5 l, Up to 900W, Diameter 25.2cm, Height 10.6cm
Shipping calculated at checkout.
More product information
- Gentle and time-saving cooking of food in the microwave
- Microwave pot made from microwave-safe aluminium alloy with silicone handles cover made from stainless steel with silicone handle
- The material used in the product, unlike conventional microwave crockery, itself becomes hot and therefore heats the food it contains. This means that the shape, colour and flavour of the food is preserved during cooking
- Non-stick coating prevents burned-on food and makes it easy to remove the contents
- Suitable for various cooking methods: grilling, broiling, steaming, baking, etc.
- The food contained inside is cooked gently
- Time-saving: cake is cooked in just around 9 minutes
- 1.5-litre volume
- Suitable for microwaves with up to 900 W of power
- Easy to clean - dishwasher-safe
What's in the Box
- 1 microwave pot
- 1 cover
|Material||Aluminium Alloy, Silicone|
|Temperature Range||-40°C to 250°C|
|Product Division||Kitchen & Household|
|Shade of colour||Black, Red|
|Suitable for Dishwashers||Yes|
|Suitable for Microwaves||Yes|
Note for Consumers
Do not use this product in a combination microwave, a conventional oven, on a hob or under a conventional grill.
Protect your hands with oven gloves when removing this product from the microwave. The danger of burns!
Ensure that the product is properly closed before placing it in the microwave.
Avoid using foods that are acidic or have a high salt content when using aluminium crockery in order to reduce the transfer of aluminium to your food to a minimum. Once the cooking process is complete, you can season the food as you wish without any concerns. Aluminium is difficult to use in microwave crockery due to its heat-conducting properties.
Is an accessory of
|Microwave||KOENIC||KMW 4441 DB|
|Microwave||KOENIC||KMW 2321 DB|