MEDI R030G02 EASY SLING SHOULDER SUPPORT
More Information on Product
Orthosis for immobilization of the shoulder with variable degrees
The medi Easy sling is a shoulder joint support. The product is exclusive to be used for the orthotic fitting of the shoulder and only on intact skin.
Immobilises the shoulder joint with highly variable degrees of immobilization
During the day: controlled mobility
At night: strict fixation
Modular design for different possibilities to wear
- High-quality cushion material
- Variant for relief of the neck
Shoulder joint orthoses for immobilization in internal rotation
Place the shoulder strap over the neck in such a way that both ends are of equal length. Wrap one end of the strap around your wrist and fasten it tightly. Now wrap the other end of the strap around your forearm and also fasten it tightly. This is how the product should be worn during the day.
At night, wrap the wide waist strap around your stomach and tie it. The shoulder strap can now be attached to the waist strap using the hook and loop fastener attached.
S & L
- All indications where immobilization of the shoulder joint in the internal rotation is necessary, such as:
- Nonsurgical treatment after anterior shoulder dislocation and /or chronic subluxation
- After rotator cuff repair
- Scapula fractures (nonsurgical, postoperative)
- Proximal fractures of the humerus head (nonsurgical, postoperative)
- Impingement syndrome (nonsurgical, postoperative)
- Acromioclavicular joint dislocation (nonsurgical, postoperative)
- Acromioclavicular arthritis (nonsurgical, postoperative)
- Nonsurgical treatment for painful osteoarthritis
- All indications where you need abduction and/or external rotation