MEDI K102814 GENUMEDI KNEE SUPPORT
More Information on Product
Knee support with patella silicone ring
Genumedi is a knee support with patella silicone ring. The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the knee and only on intact skin.
- New fabric technology to allow easy donning
- Optimised Comfort Zone with rippled structure and diamond-shaped centre
- Open border of the patella pads
New fabric technology to allow easy donning and wearing comfort with tried-and-tested stability.
Optimized Comfort Zone with rippled structure and diamond-shaped center for increased user comfort in the hollow of the knee.
Integrated silicone pad with a 3D profile for a gentle massage.
Noticeably lower pressure on the kneecap thanks to the open border of the patella silicon ring.
Integrated silicone dots for a firm hold.
I – VII
- All indications requiring soft tissue compression with local pads in the area of the patella, such as:
- Slight instability of the knee joint
- Articular effusions and swellings
- Chronic, postoperative and posttraumatic inflammation
- Osteoarthritis and arthritis
- Patello femoral pain syndrome
- No general side effects are known. However, if supports (or similar aids) are too tight, local pressure effects or constriction of blood vessels or nerves may occur in individuals. If you have any of the following complaints please consult your doctor before using the brace:
- Diseases or injuries of the skin in the area of use, especially with inflammatory symptoms (excessive warming, swelling or reddening).
- Sensitivity and perfusion disorders of the legs or feet (e.g. in the case of diabetes, varicose veins).
- Lymph outflow disorders, as well as undiagnosed swellings of soft tissues, apart from the area of use.
- Any combination with other products (e.g. compression stockings) must be discussed in advance with the responsible doctor.
We Also Recommend
Beurer IFC78 Facial Microdermabration
BEURER IPL8500 VELVET SKIN PRO