MEDI 3290105 ELASTIC KNEE SUPPORT WITH SPIRAL OPEN PATELLA
More Information on Product
Genumedi plus is a knee support with patella silicone ring. The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the knee and only on intact skin.
With additional straps for stabilisation and for improvement of wearing comfort
Maximum pressure relief for the patella due to the special inner border for the silicone ring
Non-slip system with textured silicone running medially and laterally
Also available as made-to-measure
The support can in principle be worn throughout the day. This must depend on how comfortable the wearer is. Moreover, the knee may not be bent by more than 70° when sitting. The support should be removed for long breaks (e.g. long periods sitting, long drives or sleeping).
If you suffer excessive pain or discomfort during wear, please take off the product immediately and contact your doctor or specialised shop.
The support is suitable for use in water. After use, please rinse thoroughly
Poliamide, polyester, elastane, viscose
The silicone ring does not need to be removed before washing. Hook and loop fasteners should be closed for washing. Fabric softener, fats, oils and ointments can attack the material and the Clima Comfort Effect can be impaired. Soap residues can cause skin irritation and material wear.
Wash the product by hand, preferably using a medi clean detergent, or in delicate cycle at 30°C using a mild detergent without fabric conditioners.
- Do not bleach.
- Leave to dry naturally.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- Articular effusions and swellings
- Chronic postoperative and posttraumatic inflammation
- Osteoarthritis and arthritis
- Patello femoral pain syndrome
- Diseases or injuries of the skin in the area of use, especially with inflammatory symptoms (excessive warming, swelling or reddening)
- Sensitivity and perfusion disorders of the legs (e.g. in the case of diabetes)
- Lymph outflow disorders, as well as undiagnosed swellings of soft tissues, apart from the area of use